Astrologer Coach: Sonja Francis - The ancient Art of Astrology. The modern Art of Coaching
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Mental Expansion -- Astrology Forecast for Mon., Oct. 16th - Sun., Oct. 22nd, 2017
New Moon in Libra Oct. 2017 -- Breaking Free!
Jupiter in Scorpio until November 2018
Subconscious Drives and Fears -- Astrology Forecast for Mon., Oct. 9th - Sun., Oct. 15th, 2017.
Deepest Empowerment -- Astrology Forecast for Mon., Oct. 2nd - Sun., Oct. 8th, 2017.

Categories

August 2012
April 2012
March 2012
September 2011

powered by

Astrology Forecasts by Astrologer Coach: Sonja Francis

What is this "Moon void of course" -energy?

As the Moon moves through the sky it transits through each zodiac sign in turn, changing signs every two and a half days. Within each sign, it makes various aspects to other planets and celestial bodies; at a certain point, it will make the last aspect in that particular sign. You can think of aspects as being a relationship between two energies; until the Moon enters the next sign it is not connected to any other energies.

Astrologers refer to this as a "Void of Course (VoC) Moon". During these Moon VoC periods, we too can feel "cut loose", disconnected from anything definite. Knowing how to handle these VoC periods is one of the most valuable things Astrology can give us.

The VoC Moon invites us to process what we have experienced during the non-VoC Moon periods. It also invites us to drop into our feminine energies: receiving, nurturing, recharging, reflecting, going inward… If you are not able to connect to those feminine energies, stick to routine things and plan your day ahead of time (before it goes VoC). As best as you can, avoid any important meetings, communications and scheduling for the future. Starting or purchasing anything brand-new is not advisable -- anything started during a Moon VoC will most likely not have the desired outcome. Rather, finish things up and work on creative or spiritual endeavors. Most importantly, go with the flow :-)

If you want to find out when there is a Moon VoC, check my daily Astrology updates, I always mention them. If you want to know ahead of time, so you can avoid starting something during a VoC Moon, go to: http://zodiacarts.com/Calendar.shtml

Many blessings,
Sonja

8 Comments to What is this "Moon void of course" -energy?:

Comments RSS
Stephanie Barko on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 10:24 PM
Hi Sonya - Never knew about VoC until today. Thx once again for lighting my celestial path. I keep watching, listening and learning from you. And you know, as a publicist, I admire the way you transmit your messages. Keep up the good work, even when you feel as if you're sliding down the mountain. :)
Reply to comment

Astrologer Coach: Sonja Francis on Wednesday, April 04, 2012 11:10 PM
Thank you, Stephanie. I appreciate your message very much and I am really happy to hear that you are getting value from my postings. Have a great week. Many blessings, Sonja

Diana Ring on Thursday, July 26, 2012 11:54 AM
Sonja!!! I have book marked the link above. NoOne has ever taught me about this…until YOU. Thank you!!! This is really great helpful knowledge, especially during these days ahead of me with taking important steps forward with realizing my lifelong dream…Infinite Love, Diana XO...
Reply to comment

Astrologer Coach: Sonja Francis on Thursday, July 26, 2012 6:15 PM
Happy to hear you bookmarked the zodiacarts-link with the "Moon void of course" calendar, Diana. Infinite love to you as well ;-) May all of our dreams come true! xo, Sonja

Beryl on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:05 PM
Dear Sonja, I never new about VoC before. Today after having a series of shocking events, I have decided to become still and just read some of your posts. A serious business contact of mine was just cancelled in a very shocking way at the time that you announced VoC. I indeed needed to drop down everything I trusted and go with the flow all day. Now I will be following your calendars seriously.
Reply to comment

Astrologer Coach Sonja Francis on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:33 PM
Thank you for reaching out, Beryl. Happy to hear that you started reading some of my posts ;-) Looking forward to being in touch...if you would like to receive my posts via email, feel free to subscribe to my "Weekly Forecasts", by emailing us at: info@AstrologerCoach.com

Anna on Saturday, June 25, 2016 8:52 AM
Hello, Sonja. I'm really interested in the days specificity for giving a birth for a child, when is it better? What habits and characteristic highlights could they have. If you can give me any additional information, I will be very thankful.
Reply to comment

Astrologer Coach Sonja Francis on Sunday, June 26, 2016 6:05 PM
Thank you for reaching out, Anna. To answer your question, there is no "bad" day for a child to be born. There is only what the Soul of that child chooses to come into. Whatever energies provide the best match for that particular Soul to explore what it came here to explore, will be the day and time of its birth. Once a child is born, I can take a look at their chart and provide the mother or father with knowledge about their child's journey. I am not sure if this answers your question. Please feel free to reach out again, if you need anything else ;-) Love and blessings, Sonja