Join me as I share about several upcoming astrological events:
* New Moon in 15º of Scorpio (exact Nov. 7th at 11:02am EST)
* The New Moon trines Neptune in Pisces
* Pluto, the modern ruler of Scorpio, currently in Capricorn, sextiles the New Moon
* Mars, the traditional ruler of Scorpio, currently in Aquarius; in a mutual reception to Uranus in Aries, makes a sextile to Uranus and a trine to Venus in Libra
* Jupiter in the last degree of Scorpio makes a Quincunx to Uranus in Aries
* Grand Trine in Water, involving Jupiter in 29º of Scorpio, the North Node in 29º of Cancer, and Chiron in 28º of Pisces
Where do you need to go deeper if you are to create the change you desire?
What requires your conscious awareness & acknowledgment before you are ready to step onto your chosen path?
What might transform if you focused 5% more on what you actually have control over?
Do you have an Ascendant (or personal planets) in 13-17 degrees of Scorpio, Taurus, Leo or Aquarius?
My next MONTHLY FORECASTING FORUM — which is a 90-minute webinar — will be on Tuesday, Nov. 27th at 10am PST/1pm EST/6pm GMT (London-time). PLEASE NOTE that we have some planetary shifts coming up in late Nov/early Dec: Neptune in Pisces, Chiron in Pisces and Mercury in Sagittarius all station-direct.
If you want to know how these planetary shifts are going to impact you personally, SIGN UP to join the webinar LIVE, or register to receive an mp4/video presentation within 24 hours of the live event.
Other than booking a reading with me, this is the maximum level of support I offer — and it’s only $37 for the 90+ minute webinar.
TO JOIN FOR FREE every month, become a Star or SuperStar Member on my new site.
TO REGISTER for this month's Forum only, click here (includes the next Members-Only Full Moon video)
To apply my forecasts and videos to your own birth chart, watch my recent class on “How to Read Your Birth Chart”, click here
Daily Astrological posts & announcements for best time to set Intentions after each New Moon becomes exact:
To book a reading, click here -- all readings are done via skype, FaceTime, zoom or phone.