Click here to watch the excerpt or, if you are already a Member of my online community: watch the whole Full Moon video
Join me as I shares about several upcoming astrological events:
* Full Moon in almost 1º of Gemini (exact on Nov 23rd, 2018 at 12:39am EST)
* Jupiter (Ruler of Sagittarius) currently in its own sign, is making an opposition to the Moon in Gemini and aligns with the Sun in Sagittarius
* Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, is currently also in Sagittarius, and retrograde from Nov. 16th until Dec.6th
* T-square: Mars in Pisces squares the Moon in Gemini and the Jupiter/Sun alignment in Sagittarius
* Neptune station phase in Pisces, preparing to end its-5-month retrograde phase
* Neptune's square to Mercury in Sagittarius
What type of experiences might broaden your horizons?
What conversations do you need to have if you're to experience an expansion of your thinking/mind?
What do you learn from your interactions with others?
Do you have an Ascendant (or personal planets) in 0-3 degrees of Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo, Pisces, or 29 degrees of Taurus, Scorpio, Leo or Aquarius?
My next MONTHLY FORECASTING FORUM — which is a 90-minute webinar — will be on Tuesday, Nov. 27th at 10am PST/1pmEST/ 6pm GMT (London-time).
PLEASE NOTE that we'll talk about the Neptune, Chiron and Mercury Station direct phases, that are coming up in the end of November/early December.
If you want to know how these planetary movements are going to impact you personally, SIGN UP to join the webinar LIVE, or register to receive an mp4/video presentation within 24 hours of the live event.
Other than booking a reading, this is the maximum level of support I offer — and it’s only $37 for the 90+ minute webinar.
TO JOIN FOR FREE every month, become a Star or SuperStar Member
TO REGISTER for this month's Forum only, click here